11.11.2010

Matt and Samantha's Wedding.

What an amazing couple!  I know I probably say that a lot, but Matt and Samantha were just so happy and kind and in love.  It was very obvious they were excited this day had finally come and I don't think I ever saw either of them not smiling or laughing!  They had a wonderful group of family and friends too.

I had the pleasure of assisting Erin Thompson. Erin and I were friends in high school, so it made this day especially fun!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  
  
 
 
 
And yes, they really did cut their cake with a sword.  That was a first for me, and it was awesome!
  

1 comments:

Erin Thompson said...

Thanks Lacy for everything, couldn't have done it without you!

 

View My Portfolio

© 2010 Lacy Rane Photography

Blog Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations