1.22.2010

Brent, Amanda and Elliott. Family Portraits.

I consider myself very lucky to call these three friends. They lived about 4 doors away from us in Arizona and we miss them a lot. Elliott recently turned one and has become a little man. He was absolutely EVERYWHERE! (Quite different from this shoot.) Thanks for taking your vacation to San Diego . . . it was wonderful to see you and we must make it a tradition!






















Amanda is a sign language interpreter and is teaching Elliott the sign for 'water.'






p.s. This was so much fun and made me miss Arizonans! If you are from Arizona, but want a photo shoot during your next trip to San Diego please let me know. I will give you a deal!




7 comments:

manders said...

Oh, Lacy, I love them! You did a great job capturing the craziness that is my son. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks for such a fun afternoon and evening. You can bet a trip to San Diego will be a new tradition for the Rasmussen family.

chris+amber said...

SO CUTE! I am proud to call those three my family. Great job, Lacy! You definitely know how to take pictures of babies in motion. Yikes!

Karalee and Anthony said...

I love these pictures Lacy! You are such a great photographer. I'll definitely be bringing Abby to you for years to come!

Erin Thompson said...

These are AMAZING! I love all the vibrant colors, and that last one is definitely a blow up for the wall, stunning!

Larry said...

beautiful images, lacy. haven't looked at the blog in a while and glad i did today.

Mardee Rae said...

Okay, I was sort of blog stalking. sorry. But I was commenting on Kristen's blog and wanted to see what Tallie (sp) was up to these days since she's the exact age as my Cadence so I stumbled onto this blog. And lo 'n behold the post features an old study group buddy from my soc. days at BYU! How crazy! I've totally lost contact with Amanda so it was fun to see her with her son (who obviously didn't exist back then). She looks exactly the same--hasn't aged at all. I wish I could say that. The pictures are gorgeous. And I mean that. I browsed down at more of them because I always wish I could capture that "perfect shot" and think that maybe if I look at enough good photography I will "get it"...anyway, it's lovely. I wish I could come to San Diego to get pictures done. And if you talk to Amanda, say hi for me. And now my mammoth comment is over.

Mardee Rae said...

Oh, and would you also mention to Amanda that I'm glad her husband still wears "Ezra T" glasses? It made me feel happy.

 

View My Portfolio

© 2010 Lacy Rane Photography

Blog Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations