8.01.2009

Ben and Charlotte's Wedding.

She is from France. He is from Arizona.
Somehow they ended up together and life could not be better. They had a lovely private ceremony and reception with only their closest family and friends. I felt lucky to be there and enjoy their special day with them.















This ring bearer was quite the little character. I think he went up and down the aisle a couple times before spotting the Skittles in Ben's hand. It's a good thing those rings were tied to that pillow . . .





We did not have much time for just the two of them on the wedding day so they were nice enough to let me intrude on their time the following day, before they left for France. I'm so glad they did.







































3 comments:

Erin Thompson said...

Out of control! How can I even pick my favorites!!!!?????????????????
Beautiful photography Lacy Rane!

Larry Reeves Photo said...

Great job, Lacy. It's nice to see your skills taking over the web!

shauntel said...

These are fab. :)

 

View My Portfolio

© 2010 Lacy Rane Photography

Blog Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations